Clover Insurance is a trading name of Cheshunt Central Consultants Ltd, an independent, respected, high street broker who have been trading with a professional, knowledgeable, customer focused, motivated team for over 15 years.
- When you use this site you may be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it on electronic or other media. We will use this data to fulfil our agreement with you.
- We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us:
- To register you with our web site and to administer our web site services;
- For assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programme. We may use computerised technology in order to make decisions about you, for example automatically selecting products or services which we think will interest you from the information we have. We may inform you (by e-mail, telephone, text message, mail or otherwise) about products and services (including those of other companies and organisations) that we consider may be of interest to you. If you do not wish us to use or share your information for marketing purposes, contact us via e-mailat email@example.com. ;
- For the prevention and detection of fraud;
- To administer any prize draws or competitions you may enter.
We may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
- To any of our employees and/or agents to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by us now or in the future;
- Trusted agents or associates who may profile your data so that we or they may tailor goods/services offered for your specific needs;
We may also disclose your information:
- To anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you;
- If we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
- In order that we can monitor and improve the site, we may gather certain information about you when you use it, including details of your domain name and IP address, operating system, browser, version and the web site that you visited prior to our site.
- We may supplement the information that you provide to us with information that we receive from third parties.
- We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose on-line. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing on-line over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
- You have the right to see personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us.
- Please be aware that our site may link to other web sites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked web sites.
- Please note that any products and services are supplied subject to our standard terms and conditions.